Information on data processing (information obligations pursuant to Art. 13 DS-GVO)
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore we would like to inform you in the following about the handling of your personal data and about the rights which you are entitled to us with regard to the use of the data.
1. contact person for data protection
Name and contact details of the company (responsible person)
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data or revocation of consents granted, please contact us:
Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG, Dieselstr. 4, 54343 Föhren, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 6502 99650
Fax: +49 (0) 6502 996529
2. contact details of the data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer at:
3. processing frame
(a) categories of personal data to be processed
We collect, store and process only your personal data, which we need in the context of contract execution, such as the processing of orders, the delivery of goods and the provision of services as well as the processing of payment (in the case of purchase on account also for necessary checks):
Address data, contact data, bank details, billing data, contract data, customer interests.
(b) Data sources
Personal data is collected when you voluntarily provide it to us when ordering goods, opening a customer account or registering for the newsletter. Occasionally we also use information about you from other sources and add this to our information about your customer account. We reserve the right to obtain information about your payment behaviour from third parties (e.g. credit agencies) in order to offer you certain payment options (e.g. purchase on account).
(c) storage period
After termination of the contract with you, we will check after three years whether we still need your data. If the data are no longer needed and legal storage obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are not opposed, the data will be deleted.
d) Purposes and legal basis of data processing
We use your data for the handling of the existing contractual relationship with you and for customer service. The processing of your data is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO for the fulfilment of a contract with you.
e) Data processing on the basis of legitimate interests
In addition to processing your data to process the contractual relationship existing with you, we also use your data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO to communicate with you about your orders, certain products or marketing campaigns and to recommend products or services to you which may be of interest to you.
You can object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time, either in total or for individual measures, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. A text message to the contact data mentioned under point 1) (e.g. e-mail, fax, letter) is sufficient.
(f) Obligatory provision of data
The provision of your data is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with you. If you do not provide the data, it is not possible to conclude a contract.
g) Automated decision making
No fully automated decision-making pursuant to Art. 22 DS-GVO is used to justify and implement the contract.
4. transfer and international reference
(a) the recipient of the data
We only transfer personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the contract, if you have expressly consented in advance, if we are obliged to do so by law or by a court order or official order, or if this is necessary to enforce our rights, in particular to enforce claims arising from a contractual relationship with you.
To the extent described below, personal data will be passed on to companies, organisations or persons outside Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG to the extent described below: Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG commissions other companies and individuals to perform tasks. Examples include parcel delivery, sending letters or e-mails, maintaining customer lists, processing payments (credit card, direct debit and purchase on account) or customer service. These service providers have access to personal information required to perform their tasks. If the order is placed on the recommendation of a third party, the purchase will also be confirmed to this third party. Furthermore, personal data may also be passed on to third parties in one of the following cases:.
- with the express consent of the customer
- for legal reasons, if Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG may assume that access to this data or its use, storage or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations or procedural law or to comply with an enforceable governmental order;
- detect, prevent or otherwise combat fraud, safety deficiencies or technical problems
- the rights, ownership or security of Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG, its customers or the public from damage, as far as legally permissible or necessary.
(b) Transfer to third countries
A transfer in third seeds does not take place and is also not planned.
5. rights of data subjects
(a) the right of withdrawal, access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing and transferability of data
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person.
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for our company is:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Rheinland-Pfalz
Postfach 30 40, 55020 Mainz
or: Hintere Bleiche 34, 55116 Mainz
Phone: 061 31/208-24 49
Please contact us for information on your personal data, to arrange for correction or deletion and for your further rights:
Letter: Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG, Dieselstr. 4, 54343 Föhren, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 6502 99650
Fax: +49 (0) 6502 996529
b) Revocation of consent
If you have consented to the use of your personal data, you can revoke your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with effect for the future, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Information about your right of objection according to Article 21 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO)
1. right of objection in individual cases
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Article 6 (1) e DSGVO (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 (1) f DSGVO (data processing on the basis of a balancing of interests); this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 (4) DSGVO.
If you file an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
2. right to object to the processing of data for advertising purposes
In individual cases we process your personal data in order to operate direct advertising. You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for purposes of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
The objection can be made in any form and should be addressed, if possible, by telephone: +49 (0) 6502 99650.
6. data security on the Internet
Your payment data is encrypted during the ordering process and transmitted over the Internet. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration and distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. You should always treat your access information confidentially and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with us, especially if you share your computer with others.
a) E-mail advertising
If you have registered separately for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates of your access provider. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
The session cookies (also called session cookies) are deleted after you close your browser.
(c) web tracking tools
In order to design and optimise this website in line with requirements, anonymised data is collected and stored using solutions and technologies from econda GmbH (https://www.econda.de) and user profiles are created from this data using pseudonyms. Cookies can be used for this purpose to enable the recognition of an Internet browser. However, user profiles are not merged with data on the bearer of the pseudonym without the express consent of the visitor. In particular, IP addresses are made unrecognisable immediately after receipt, so that it is not possible to assign user profiles to IP addresses. Visitors to this website can object to this data collection and storage at any time for the future here. To object, please use this link: https://www.econda.de/econda/datenschutz/widerruf-datenspeicherung.html
Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG uses the services of Webtrekk GmbH. Webtrekk GmbH is a company based in Germany, Robert-Koch-Platz 4, 10115 Berlin, which collects, stores and analyses usage data. It has been certified for data protection in the area of web controlling in Germany after its data processing has been checked for data protection conformity and data security. If you visit the websites of Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG, Webtrekk GmbH sets a cookie. It enables Webtrekk GmbH to collect, store and evaluate usage data. The collected usage data is anonymized by shortening the IP address. A conclusion about you as a visitor of the websites of Vet-Concept GmbH & Co. KG is therefore also not possible with Webtrekk. The abbreviated IP address is required solely for the purpose of session identification and for geolocalisation (up to city level). Further information on data protection at Webtrekk can be found at www.webtrekk.com/de/index/opt-out-webtrekk/. To deactivate Webtrekk and exclude the collection of usage data, a cookie ("webTrekkOptOut") must be set. If the cookie is set, the usage data is not collected.